Homeless Animal Lifeline is dedicated to Maria and her feline family.
May all beings be free from suffering;
May all beings be peaceful;
May all beings be happy.
“Have compassion for all beings.”
Homeless Animal Lifeline (HAL), founded in 2004, is an all-volunteer, nonprofit 501c3 humane education, caregiver assistance, and animal rescue organization located in New Jersey.
As part of our ongoing efforts to increase the circle of compassion to include all animals, we are proud to have created programs that not only focus on animal adoption, but also address other important animal-related issues.
Many people care about making the world a better place for animals, but don’t know where to start. Our intention is to help you recognize that YOU can easily make a difference and to give you ideas on how.
- Adoption Days
May 2, 2008, 11AM – 4PM
145 Promenade Blvd.
- “How to Help a Paramedic Aid & Animal Rescue Organization When You’re Feeling Impressive”If you’re feeling proud of yourself for helping out a paramedic aid & animal rescue organization, here are a few tips to follow. First, make sure to get in touch with the organization beforehand to let them know you’re coming. Second, be prepared to do some volunteer work, or donate money. Finally, use your good […]
- The Top 3 Benefits of having a PetSmart of Bridgewater Pet AddictIn Bridgewater, Massachusetts, pet owners are loving the convenience and affordable products and services that a PetSmart provides. According to the Bridgewater Enterprise, the store is seeing an increase in customer traffic, with pet owners spending an estimated $1 million in 2017. Here are some of the top benefits of having a PetSmart in your […]
- The Top 10 Reasons to Join a Nonprofit Animal Rescue OrganizationIf you’re like most people, you care about animals and want to do something to help them. But what can you do? Joining a nonprofit animal rescue organization can be a great way to help animals in need and develop compassion and empathy for them. These organizations also provide an opportunity to learn more about […]
- Turning Cruelty into Kindness: The Science of HappinessWith the world becoming a more complex and challenging place, it’s important to look for ways to find happiness and reduce suffering. For decades, researchers have been exploring the science of happiness, and a new book has emerged that argues that kindness and compassion are the best ways to achieve happiness and reduce suffering. The […]
- Adoption Days: Why They Matter and What You Can Do to Support ThemOn adoption days, we are reminded of the many families who are searching for a home for a child in need. Adoption is an incredibly special and life-changing experience, and these days are a chance to celebrate the progress made and connect with families who are adopting. Here are five reasons why adoption days are […]
- Animal rescue organizations: transforming the lives of animals in needDo you know about animal rescue organizations? These groups play an important role in rescuing animals in need and helping them to find new homes. Many of these organizations provide shelter and food for the animals, as well as other resources like adoptions or rehabilitations. Animal rescue organizations have a significant impact on the lives […]
- How to Take Care of Yourself When Caregiver Stress is Hurting Your HealthDo you know how to take care of yourself when caregiver stress is hurting your health? If you’re struggling with the demands of being a caregiver, it can be difficult to stay healthy. But there are ways to cope and stay healthy. In this article, we will discuss how to take care of yourself when […]
- Turning Cruelty into Kindness: How Humane Education Can Make a DifferenceHumanity has always been faced with the challenge of cruel behavior. In some cases, this cruelty is born out of anger, greed, or jealousy, but often times it’s simply a result of ignorance or lack of empathy. Introduction humane education can help transform negative thoughts and behaviors into positive ones. Through its teachings, individuals can […]
- 10 Adorable Animal Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In HumanityLooking at these adorable animal photos will restore your faith in humanity. These photographs remind us that even the most misunderstood creatures are just trying to make the best of their lives. Adorable animal photos that will restore your faith in humanity The first set of adorable animal photos shows us that every creature is […]