Homeless Animal Lifeline is dedicated to Maria and her feline family.
May all beings be free from suffering;
May all beings be peaceful;
May all beings be happy.
“Have compassion for all beings.”
Homeless Animal Lifeline (HAL), founded in 2004, is an all-volunteer, nonprofit 501c3 humane education, caregiver assistance, and animal rescue organization located in New Jersey.
As part of our ongoing efforts to increase the circle of compassion to include all animals, we are proud to have created programs that not only focus on animal adoption, but also address other important animal-related issues.
Many people care about making the world a better place for animals, but don’t know where to start. Our intention is to help you recognize that YOU can easily make a difference and to give you ideas on how.
- Adoption Days
May 2, 2008, 11AM – 4PM
145 Promenade Blvd.
- How to Turn Your All-Volunteer Time Into a Powerful Force for ChangeIf you’re looking to make a real difference in the world, spending all your time volunteering might not be the best way to go about it. In fact, many people don’t even know how to use their all-volunteer time to its fullest potential. This article provides tips on how to use your time wisely and […]
- How to keep your cat entertained without resorting to tortureIf you’re struggling to keep your cat entertained, there are many fun and healthy alternatives to using torture methods. In this article, we’re going to give you some tips on how to keep your cat entertained without having them resort to playing with a ball of string or chasing a laser pointer. Identify different forms […]
- How to Keep Your Cat Healthy and HappyLooking after your cat can be a chore, but it’s important to make sure they are healthy and happy. Here are a few easy tips to help keep them that way! How to Feed Your Cat Feeding your cat the right type of food is one of the most important things that you can do […]
- The Benefits of integrating Pets Into a Formerly Homeless FamilyA family found relief and stability when they added a pet to their home. The family’s pet helped them get back on their feet, and the animal now serves as a valuable member of the family. This integration of pets into formerly homeless families can provide a number of benefits, such as providing companionship, reducing […]
- “How To Deal With Embarrassment”Do you ever feel embarrassed, even when there’s no one around to see you? Feel like you can’t stop making silly mistakes, or saying the wrong thing? If so, you’re not alone. Embarrassment is a common experience that everyone goes through at some point in their lives. But how do you deal with it in […]
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits of PetsDon’t let your furry friend feel left out – consider giving them some of the health benefits too! From reducing stress to improving sleep, pets have a profound impact on your overall health. Here are ten surprising health benefits of pets that you may not have known about. Pets can reduce stress levels. Pets provide […]
- 5.The top 6 reasons to have a petIf you’re thinking of adding a pet to your family, here are six good reasons to do so! Pets provide companionship, relaxation, exercise, entertainment, a service, and even medical care – so why not give one a try? Pets offer companionship. Pets can provide comfort and companionship in times of need. Often when a person […]
- 10 Reasons to Adopt an Animal This YearThis year, adopt an animal! There are lots of reasons to do so, from helping animals in need to simply enjoying their company. Maybe you’ve never before considered adopting a pet, or maybe you have but have been afraid of the commitment. Here are ten reasons to give it a try this year. Adopting an […]
- “Pets Bring Reconnection to Formerly Homeless Families”According to a recent study, pets can be an incredibly effective tool for reconnecting formerly homeless families with their community. Pets can provide stability and comfort for children who have been through a traumatic event, and can help to boost morale and improve social skills. In addition, pets can provide a sense of belonging and […]